FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Winter Upgrades - Week 3
Posted February 19th at 8:00am.
Mario Gomez (Germany) - Beşiktaş (Turkey)
Ross Barkley (England) - Everton FC (England)
Hatem Ben Arfa (France) - OGC Nice (France)
Daniel Carvajal (Spain) - Real Madrid CF (Spain)
Chris Smalling (England) - Manchester United (England)
Jonas (Brazil) - SL Benfica (Portugal)
Samir Handanovič (Slovenia) - Inter (Italy)
Laurent Koscielny (France) - Arsenal (England)
Joe Hart (England) - Manchester City (England)
Mesut Özil (Germany) - Arsenal (England)
FUT WINTER UPGRADES FAQ
- Upgrades apply to new non-inform players found in packs. Non-IF players in your Club will not receive an upgrade.
- If an upgraded player’s new OVR rating equals or surpasses his existing first in-form’s rating, his IFs will get an upgrade.
- If an upgraded player’s new OVR rating does not equal or surpass his existing in-form’s rating, his IFs will not get an upgrade. (Ex: Jamie Vardy went from 71 to 75 OVR, his 82 Record Breaker will not receive an upgrade)
- However, if an upgraded player with an existing IF gets upgraded across Quality tiers (eg. Silver to Gold), his lower-quality IF will not get an upgrade. This preserves the in-form’s high value. (Ex: Jack Butland's item is now Gold, but his Silver In-Form will not receive an upgrade and will stay Silver.)
- If you already own the in-form version of an upgraded player in your Club, your IF will get an upgrade.
Return to the FUT Winter Upgrades homepage