Introducing Hero In-Forms to FIFA Ultimate Team
Posted May 5th at 9:00am.
Today, we will be introducing purple Hero items into FIFA Ultimate Team.
Hero items will represent individual honours and moments such as:
These honour individual league awards, including Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year.
These honour a player’s heroic contribution during an important match such as a league derby, winning promotion to a higher league, or saving his club from relegation.
The first of these players will be available for the week until Monday, May 11 at 18:00 UK.
However, after this first round of releases, all other new hero items will be available for 24 hours much like Man of the Match in-forms.
Like Team of the Week or Man of the Match items, a player’s hero item will be rated higher than his previous in-form but below his potential Team of the Season and/or Team of the Year in-form.
As this is a brand new in-form, please let us know what you think as we’re very open to modifying its criteria based on your feedback.
The FIFA Team
Hero Items – May 5
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea FC - England) - Named Player of The Year and in TOTY with 18 goals so far, winning League Cup & Premier League title.
- Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur - England) - Lifted the Young Player of The Year award after scoring 30 goals so far this season.
- Joe Garner (Preston North End - England) - Named League 1 POTY and followed that with a hat-trick in a 3-0 win to put Preston on the verge of promotion!
- Patrick Bamford (Middlesborough - England) - Named the Championship's Player of the Year for a very successful loan spell from Chelsea.
- Dele Alli (MK Dons - England) - Named Football League Young Player of the Year making him most impressive 21 or under player in all 72 FL clubs
- Stefan Johansen (Celtic - Scotland) - named Scottish FA Player of the Year yesterday after his club Celtic sealed the title.
Club Heroes (Promotion)
- Callum Wilson (Bournemouth - England) - Scored and won a PK in Bournemouth's 3-0 win vs. Bolton which all but confirmed their promotion.
- Jean-Louis Akpa Akpro (Shrewsbury Town - England) - Scored the goal that promoted Shrewsbury and relegated Cheltenham at the same time.
- Troy Deeney (Watford - England) - Scored the all-important opener in Watford's 2-0 win at Brighton which sealed their promotion.
- Dean Lewington (MK Dons - England) - scored a brace which saw his team promoted on the final game of the season.
- Tom Soares (Bury - England) - Soares goal in the 1-0 win at Tranmere secured Bury promotion to League One at the expense of Southend.
Club Heroes (Avoid Relegation)
- Jordan Hugill (Hartlepool United - England) - Hugill scored the winning goal that ensured Hartlepool avoided relegation from the Football League.
- Danny Ward (Rotherham United - England) - Grabbed two assists in 2-1 win against Reading which secured their Championship survival.
- Ramy Bensebaini (Lierse S.K. - Belgium) - Top performer in the decisive relegation duel vs. Cercle Brugge (3-1), great defending also scoring the late 2-1 knockout.
- George Moncur (Colchester United - England) - Scored the winning goal to secure Colchester United's League One status.