FIFA Ultimate Team - Winter Upgrades
Posted February 15th at 4:00pm.
With the Winter Transfer Market behind us, we have managed to conduct one of the largest player updates to FIFA Ultimate Team. Over 130 players from around the globe have been upgraded based on their real-world performances.
To see which players have been upgraded, take a look at the document below; players have been broken up by item quality.
Gold Player Upgrades (Group 1 of 2)
Gold Player Upgrades (Group 2 of 2)
Silver & Bronze Player Upgrades
FUT Winter Upgrades FAQ
- Upgrades apply to new non-inform players found in packs. Non-IF players in your Club will not receive an upgrade.
- If an upgraded player’s new OVR rating equals or surpasses his existing first in-form’s rating, his IFs will be upgraded respectively.
- If an upgraded player’s new OVR rating does not equal or surpass his existing in-form’s rating, his IFs will not be upgraded. (Ex: Depay has been upgraded from 78 to 79 OVR, therefore his 80 OVR IF will not receive an upgrade)
- However, if an upgraded player with an existing IF gets upgraded across Quality tiers (eg. Silver to Gold), his lower-quality IF will not be upgraded. This preserves the in-form’s high value. (Ex: Harry Kane has been upgraded to a Gold, but his two existing silver IFs will not receive upgrades and will stay Silver.)
- If you already own the in-form version of an upgraded player in your Club, your IF will be upgraded.