EA SPORTS UFC 2 – Content Update #6
Posted August 16th at 4:00pm.
The sixth content update for EA SPORTS UFC 2 is now available for download worldwide on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This update adds four new fighters and gameplay updates.
- Abel Trujillo- Men's Lightweight
- Evan Dunham- Men's Lightweight
- Rashid Magomedov - Men's Lightweight
- Sean O'Connell – Men’s Light Heavyweight
- Added Donald Cerrone to Welterweight.
- Added the ability to end a round "The Holloway" when you taunt with Max Holloway in the last 20 seconds of the round and your opponent taunts back.
- Added Grapple Advantage Meter which allows users to understand opportune moments to attempt takedowns, reversals, transitions and submissions.
- Added the ability to block when in any level of hit reaction following a strike to the legs or body.
- Reduced Stand Up Arm Health recovery when holding High Block by 20%.
- Increased Stand Up Arm Health damage taken when holding High Block by 20%.
- Added Tutorials to the Main Menu. View videos to learn about the basic and advanced gameplay features. Only available when the system is set to English