EA SPORTS UFC - Content Update No. 2
Posted August 26th at 11:00am.
The latest free content update from EA SPORTS UFC is now available for download worldwide on Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
We’ve worked in a whole new set of gameplay improvements, in-game animations, and updates to your online experience, while once again adding another trio of fighters to the ever-expanding EA SPORTS UFC Roster.
New fighters now available for play include:
Hit play on the video below to check out each of our three new fighters, as well as some of our latest gameplay additions in action, including kick catching and manual taunts.
Key Gameplay Updates:
- Kick Catching: Users will now have the ability to catch opponents’ kicks during parries if the attacking fighter has low stamina or high leg-damage when throwing the kick. If the parry button is held, a takedown will be initiated.
- Manual Taunts: Users will now be able to add insult to injury with a well-placed taunt. Pressing Left or Right on the directional pad will cause a fighter to taunt their opponent mid-bout.
- Single Leg into Half Guard: Successful basic Single Leg Takedowns will now end up in Half Guard.
- Stamina: Stamina loss on Strikes Landed has been adjusted.
- Back Mount Escape: The submissive fighter is now able to escape when their opponent has them in the Back Mount position.
- Transitions: New defensive stand-up transitions from Full Guard have now been added. Guard-to-Full-Mount sweep is now an Advanced Transition.
- TKO Stoppages: The referee will now stop the bout if the submissive fighter blocks too many strikes without trying to improve their position during ground and pound.