PGA TOUR February Patch Notes
Posted February 9th at 11:00am.
Hey PGA TOUR Fans! We’ve made some updates and gameplay improvements to the game – including a new way to play Online Head to Head, Turn-Based Stroke Play.
Now, you have a choice in Unranked games to play Simultaneous Play or Turn-Based Play.
Check out some of the other improvements below:
- Added Turn-Based Stroke Play to Unranked Online H2H.
- Updated attributes of licensed golfers based on real world performance.
- Various PGA West course fixes.
- Various PGA West audio fixes.
- Various Matchmaking stability fixes.
- Fixed a camera issue with Big Hit Moments.
- Fixed a transition camera issue in PGA TOUR Pro mode when using Quick Rounds.
- Fixed some clipping cameras when at address in edge case scenarios.
For more information on the game, as well as upcoming content updates – be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.