Free East Lake Course in Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Update
Posted September 22nd at 11:00am.
As top PGA golfers compete in the TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola this weekend, you can enjoy the beautiful East Lake course in a free update to Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR.
Available now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, the update includes the brand-new East Lake course, available in all modes, along with improvements to gameplay, online H2H, Night Club Challenge, and more.
HOME OF THE TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP
East Lake Golf Club has been the permanent location of the TOUR Championship since 2004. This event is the finale of the PGA TOUR Playoffs and the FedEx Cup. Rickie Fowler, Jordan Spieth, and Brandt Snedeker are competing this weekend, and you can find those golfers and more in Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR.
- Improved bounce and roll physics on all courses.
- Improved flop shot.
- Addressed issue where ball would roll through the pin instead of colliding with it.
- Addressed issue with cup lip outs near edge of cup on slower green conditions.
- Addressed issue that would make pin move to a different location between shots.
- Addressed shot type switching to custom when aiming left or right.
- Addressed grass divots showing up when a putter was used off the green.
- Addressed various Matchmaking stability issues.
- Addressed various invite stability issues.
- Addressed issues where opponents were not visible in Online H2H games.
- Addressed issue where golfer would disappear during the post shot animation in Online H2H games.
- Addressed an issue where the hole count on a score submission for an online tournament would sometimes become corrupt and enter the score with bad data.
- Addressed an issue with settings changes made inside of an unranked session would not get synced to all users in the session before the session is started by the host.
- Addressed issue where user would be loaded into an Online H2H game that was already in progress.
- Addressed issue where users would load into a beauty cam of Chambers Bay with gameplay in background instead of an actual Online H2H session.
- Addressed HUD showing E as scores for the host when a user quits and Online H2H game.
- Addressed issue with stats not tracking properly after a user quits an Online H2H game.
- Addressed issue that caused user to be returned to main menu after completing an Online Tournament.
NIGHT CLUB CHALLENGE
- Made tuning changes to several Night Club challenges.
- Added notification pop ups to Night Club challenge when equipment or apparel is unlocked via the mode.
- Addressed long loading times in Night Club challenge golfer select.
- Addressed stars not tracking properly sometimes in boost menu screen of Night Club Challenge.
- Updated attributes of licensed golfers based on real world performance.
- Addressed various audio issues.
- Addressed some popping issues of golfers, wildlife, crowd, structures and vegetation in beauty and intro cameras.
- Addressed hair clipping through hats on some created golfer heads and hairstyles.
- Addressed an issue where VoIP would be heard when it shouldn’t be.
- Addressed issue with putting mishit on Classic Gameplay Style.
- Addressed issue with Gameplay Styles being used on guest accounts.