NHL 17 – October Patch Update
Posted October 18th at 5:00pm.
The latest NHL 17 content update is now available for download worldwide on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The update will include significant gameplay and game mode updates based on feedback from the community.
You can report feedback about NHL 17 using help.ea.com.
- Improved functionality to stick lifts in the open ice and during net battles.
EA SPORTS Hockey League
- Addressed issue with EASHL Drop-in’s where captains on the Class Select screen couldn’t change player class or jersey selection.
- Added a roster download check on entry into EASHL to fix an issue where Creation Zone in EASHL wouldn’t load newly added jerseys or equipment.
- Resolution to a jersey issue seen by some users after they switched from custom uniforms to stock.
- Resolved issue where some EASHL teams were not able to match up in regular season games after winning an EASHL Playoff Championship.
Hockey Ultimate Team
- Reduce the chances of the HUT Infinite load issue from occurring.
- Added additional telemetry logging to help us gather more information about the HUT infinite load issue.
- Improved game stability online and offline based on some crash issues seen by the community.
NHL 17 is available now – Buy your copy today!
Never miss a beat, make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Sign-up to receive emails about EA SPORTS NHL and EA products, news, events and promotions.