The NHL season is now underway and we’re celebrating with our HUT Faceoff promotion! To start, we are giving everyone two (2) HUT Reward Packs to instantly improve your Hockey Ultimate Team. Additionally, every person who plays a game of HUT will also be entered into a draw to win a gift card for shop.nhl.com.
Everyone that completes one (1) game of Hockey Ultimate Team is a qualified entry and is eligible to win a gift card from the NHL Shop.
October 7, 2015 – October 14, 2015, at 11:59 pm PT.
Enter Hockey Ultimate Team from the NHL 16 main menu. Enter a team name and abbreviation, then open your starter pack.
After clicking BUILD TEAM, you are all set to jump into your first HUT game. Go to the PLAY tab and select ONLINE SEASONS, OFFLINE SEASONS, or PLAY SOLO, then complete one game of HUT.
3) That’s it!
Once you finish your game you’ll automatically be entered into the sweepstakes. You must play your first game between October 7 & 14, 2015 by 11:59 pm PT. Conditions and restrictions apply.
To redeem your Hockey Ultimate Team Reward Packs, go to the ‘HUT Store’ under ‘Marketplace’ in the HUT main menu between October 7 & October 14, 2015.
2015 Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Entry. You will need an EA/Origin account to participate in The Hut Face Off Sweepstakes (“the Sweepstakes”). If you do not already have an EA/Origin account you can visit www.ea.com to create one for free. To enter the Sweepstakes, beginning 12:01:00 AM PST on October 7, 2015 through 11:59:59 PM PST on October 14, 2015 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), log on to NHL 16 for either the Xbox One or PlayStation 4 or EA SPORTS NHL Legacy Edition for either the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 with your EA/Origin account and follow directions to create a HUT team and complete a game in the Hockey Ultimate Team mode. Upon completion of the
No other methods of entry will be accepted. Limit: only one entry per person, email
2. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is only open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (except Quebec) who are 13 years of age or older at time Sweepstakes begins and who had NHL 16 or EA SPORTS NHL Legacy Edition and Internet access as of October 1, 2015. Residents of Quebec are not eligible. Employees of Electronic Arts Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies (“Sponsor and its Agents”) and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited, restricted or taxed by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. Prizes; Winner Selection; Limit and Notification. There are three (3) prizes. Odds of winning any prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries in the Sweepstakes.
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive one (1) NHL Shop Gift Card. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) is $300 USD.
Additional Prizes: Two (2) winners will receive one (1) NHL Shop Gift Card, AVR $100 USD. Each entrant is only eligible to win one (1) prize.
Terms and conditions apply to the NHL Shop Gift Cards. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution of prizes for cash or other goods and services is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of approximately equal value. All expenses not specified above, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes, and international tariffs, are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.
Potential winners will be determined by random drawing on or about October 21,
Potential winners may be required to complete and sign a Declaration of Eligibility and, except where prohibited, Liability/Publicity Release, in the form provided by Sponsor, within 14 days of attempted notification in order to claim prize. Canadian winners must also answer a skill-based question in order to claim
4. General Conditions. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants assume sole liability for and agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor, their affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, injuries, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) claimed to be caused from participating in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, computer virus, bug, tampering, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor has the right to select winners from eligible Entries at any time before the termination of the Sweepstakes. If terminated Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received up to
Except if Entrant is a resident of TN or otherwise where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that Sponsor and/or its Agents, have the right to use the Entrant’s first and/or last name, user or screen name and hometown on Sponsor’s and/or Agents respective websites and in any and all media, including in connection with marketing and promotion of Sponsor’s products or services, without any further attribution, notification or compensation to Entrants. Sponsor shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any of the Entries, including the winning Entries and Entrants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason of Sponsor’s use or non-use of any entry.
5. Winners list. A winners list will be available at http://www.easports.com/nhl/news after all winners are determined, verified and posted for approximately two weeks.
© 2015 Electronic Arts Inc.