Hockey Ultimate Team (HUT) is the most played mode in NHL 15 and it’s easy to see why. Nowhere else can you build and play with a team composed of all your favorite players to create an ultimate dream team. Take your team online and face-off against other fan created teams from around the hockey world.
HUT Puck Drop Sweepstakes
How to Enter:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Rules and Regulations:
HUT 2015 PUCK DROP Sweepstakes
2015 Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Entry. To enter the HUT 2015 Puck Drop Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), beginning 12:00:01 AM PST on January 1, 2015 through 11:59:59 PM PST on January 15, 2015 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), log onto NHL 15 for either the Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 systems with your Origin account and complete five one game, win or lose, in the Hockey Ultimate Team (“HUT”) mode to be automatically entered (the “Entry” or “Entries”). Each eligible Entry will receive one HUT Gold Premium Pack. The HUT Gold Premium Pack contains a mix of 12 items, including players and consumables – all gold and at least 3 rare (untradeable, unsellable), and will be awarded on or before January 23, 2015.
Alternately, you may also enter by sending a 3”x5” card with your name, address, email address and Origin Account username (if available), to:
HUT 2015 Puck Drop Sweepstakes
Electronic Arts Inc.
Attn.: NHL Marketing
4330 Sanderson Way
Burnaby, BC V5G
HUT 2015 Puck Drop Sweepstakes
Electronic Arts Inc.
Attn.: NHL Marketing
209 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065
No other methods of entry will be accepted. Limit: only one entry per person, email address and/or household will be accepted. All electronic entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. PST on January 15, 2015. Mail-in entries must be postmarked during Sweepstakes Period and received by January 22, 2015. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Use of a false email account or an incorrect mail address will disqualify an entry. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, illegible, mutilated, postage-due, garbled or delayed entries or other communications or other technical problems related to website entries. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Site, or who otherwise violates these rules. By entering, entrants accept and agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules.
2. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is only open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (except Quebec) who are 13 years of age or older at time Sweepstakes begins and who had Internet access as of December 25, 2014. Residents of Quebec are not eligible. Employees of Electronic Arts Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies (“Sponsor and its Agents”) and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited, restricted or taxed by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. Prizes; Winner Selection and Notification. There are 42 prizes. Odds of winning any prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries in the Sweepstakes.
Grand Prize: Two (2) grand prize winners will each receive a pair of regular season NHL tickets. Location to be determined by Sponsor Travel is not included. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize is $60.00.
Second Prize: Forty (40) second prize winners will each receive one (1) HUT Player Premium Packs (untradeable and unsellable). Requires NHL 15 and Origin account to access. ARV of each prize is $10.00.
Prizes are not transferable. No substitution of prizes for cash or other goods and services is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of approximately equal value.
Potential winners will be determined by random drawing on or about January 23, 2015 from all eligible Entries received. The drawing will be conducted at Sponsor’s address as indicated in Section 6 of these rules by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding.
Potential winners may be required to complete and sign a Declaration of Eligibility and, except where prohibited, Liability/Publicity Release, in the form provided by Sponsor, within 14 days of attempted notification in order to claim prize. If a minor wins a prize, it will be awarded in the name of the minor’s parent or legal guardian, who will also be responsible for signing any necessary releases, consents and affidavits. Canadian winners must also answer a skill-based question in order to claim prize. Potential winners will be notified on or about January 23, 2014 by an email sent to the email address specified on the Entry form. If a potential winner cannot be contacted at this email address, is contacted and does not respond as directed within 14 days of attempted notification, fails to sign and/or return the Declaration of Eligibility, refuses the prize, is ineligible to accept the prize, or prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. If a winner is 18 or older, as required, but a minor in his or her state, country or providence of residence, winner’s parent or legal guardian will be required to sign all necessary documents. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules; all prizes claimed in accordance with these Official Rules will be awarded. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified or the prize is forfeited for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize, time permitting given the nature of the prize, to an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which EA retains the discretion to donate the applicable prize to a charity of Sponsor choosing. Potential winners may be required to provide a shipping address to claim prize. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prize.
4. General Conditions. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants assume sole liability for and agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor, their affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, injuries, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) claimed to be caused from participating in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, computer virus, bug, tampering, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor has the right to select winners from eligible Entries at any time before the termination of the Sweepstakes. If terminated Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received up to time of such action. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and to be contacted by Sponsor or its agents by telephone, mail and/or email regarding this Sweepstakes. If there is a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and all claims must be resolved in the United States.
Except if Entrant is a resident of TN or otherwise where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that Sponsor and/or its Agents, have the right to use the Entrant’s first and/or last name, user or screen name and hometown on Sponsor’s and/or Agents respective websites and in any and all media, including in connection with marketing and promotion of Sponsor’s products or services, without any further attribution, notification or compensation to Entrants. Sponsor shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any of the Entries, including the winning Entries and Entrants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason of Sponsor’s use or non-use of any entry.
5. Winners list. A winners list will be available at www.easports.com/hutpromos after all winners are determined, verified and posted for approximately two weeks.
6. Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Electronic Arts Inc. 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065.
© 2014 Electronic Arts Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.