Shoutcaster Showdown 2018
“He … could … go … all … the … WAY!”
Have you ever dreamt about calling NFL games from the broadcast booth? Well with the Madden Shoutcaster Showdown contest, that dream may not be far off from reality. If you think you have what it takes to call Madden Championship Series gameplay from behind the caster desk, here’s your chance! The grand prize is a trip to the Electronic Arts studio in Redwood City, CA for a chance to test your talent in a real-game scenario.
Read on to find out more.
HOW TO ENTER
- Choose and download one of the videos here:
- Create and record a video of yourself or with a friend commentating on the gameplay from one of the Contest Assets provided. Help your chances of getting selected:
- Showcase your knowledge, creativity and personality.
- Show both gameplay and yourself in the video.
- Upload your final video to your personal YouTube channel.
- Fill in all of the required registration fields below, and submit the link to your YouTube video.
A panel of qualified judges will select up to four winning entries based on showcased knowledge of Madden NFL 19, creativity, and on-camera presentation.
The submission window opens on December 3, 2018 and runs through January 3, 2019.
For full details on how to enter, prizing, and winner selection, click here.
* Enter both Commentator Names separated by a semi-colon or comma. Respect the rights of others. Provide only content (1) that is not defamatory, obscene, offensive or indecent, (2) that is not confidential or proprietary and (3) that does not violate or infringe any third party rights. By providing content, you grant EA all licenses needed to enable EA's use of the content for any purpose. EA's Terms of Service apply.