MADDEN NFL 18 PATCH UPDATE
Posted September 6th at 10:30am.
The NFL 2017 kickoff is nearly upon us and Madden season is already in high-gear. The Madden community has been active building the best MUT roster and some are already years ahead in Franchise.
To make sure Madden is the best game possible, patches are deployed to improve any gameplay issues the community has run into. The following are part of the patch that’s now live for Madden NFL 18:
- HDR support
- General stability updates fixing various crashes and softlocks
- Fixed issue with the Steelers’ crowd “Terrible Towels” appearing black or grey
- Online Head-to-Head quarter length changed from four minutes to five minutes
- Fixed an issue around MUT Squads players receiving the incorrect rewards when teammates leave the session early
- Improved a small framerate drop when the ball is snapped on PS4
- Tuned scaling of the football to be slightly smaller
- Fixed an issue where points were purchasable in trial
- Fixed button functionality to correct X button notfunctioning on PS4 when attempting to load a Madden Profile
- Zone Coverage tuning to increase Break-on-Throw times
- Tuning to decrease effectiveness of Ball Carrier moves
- Fixed issue around coaches standing in the middle of the field when restarting MUT Challenges
- Tuning to increase blocksheds in run defense vs. Gun Inside Zone plays
- Tuning to slightly increase pass rush when QB holds onto the ball for extended time in the pocket
- Fixed issue with sideline characters not reacting appropriately to big plays
- Fixed incorrect Chargers vs. Giants Week 5 game on the schedule
- Fixed issue around schedules recording incorrectly when using Play Now Live for Preseason Week 2
Madden NFL 18 is available on the PS4 and Xbox One August 25. Stay in the conversation by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter. Pre-order here for early access.