Hey, Madden fans! The third title update to Madden NFL 25 is now available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The update includes improvements to gameplay, presentation, Madden Ultimate Team and more.
- Improved stability in all game modes
- Various stability improvements for CoachGlass and SmartGlass
- Fixed an issue where special moves on kick returners were over-effective
- Tuned precision stiff arm behavior
- Fixed an issue with heat seeker not working properly
- Tuned knockout chances to improve catch rates in tight coverage
MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM
- Fixed an issue where the MUT friends list displayed incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where Roger Goodell's suit was displayed incorrectly during the Vince Lombardi trophy presentation
- Fixed an issue where vignettes displayed a black screen when loading into a Head-to-Head game, OTP, and MUT Head-to-Head game.