FIFA 16 Ultimate Team™ - ÉDS - 16-10-15
Posted October 14th at 3:00pm.
Each week FIFA Ultimate Team assembles the best players from international and club competition around the world. This collection of players is available to challenge in FUT.
This week, we highlight players with standout performances in National Team play.
- GK: David De Gea – Manchester United (England) – Spain
- CB: Diego Godín – Atlético de Madrid (Spain) – Uruguay
- CB: Sergey Ignashevich – CSKA Moskva (Russia) – Russia
- CB: Paulo Da Silva – Toluca (Mexico) – Paraguay
- CDM: Grzegorz Krychowiak – Sevilla FC (Spain) – Poland
- CM: Santi Cazorla – Arsenal (England) – Spain
- CM: João Moutinho – AS Monaco (France) – Portugal
- CM: Kevin De Bruyne – Manchester City (England) – Belgium
- CAM: Marek Hamšik – Napoli (Italy) – Slovakia
- ST: Steven Fletcher – Sunderland (England) – Scotland
- ST: Mohammed Al Sahlawi – Al Nassr (Saudi Arabia) – Saudi Arabia
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Manuel Neuer – Bayern München (Germany) – Germany
- RB: Jason Demetriou – Walshall (England) – Cyprus
- CM: Steven Davis – Southampton (England) – Northern Ireland
- CAM: Ivan Perišić – Inter Milan (Italy) – Croatia
- CDM: Haris Medunjanin – RC Deportivo (Spain) – Bosnia I Herzegovina
- ST: Marc Janko – FC Basel (Switzerland) – Austria
- ST: Shane Long – Southampton (England) – Rep. of Ireland
- GK: Neil Etheridge – Walsall (England) – Philippines
- CB: Berat Djimsiti – FC Zürich (Switzerland) – Albania
- CDM: Panagiotis Tachtsidis – Genoa (Italy) – Greece
- ST: Hakan Çalhanoğlu – Bayer 04 Leverkusen (Germany) – Turkey
- ST: Mate Vatsadze – Aarhus GF (Denmark) – Georgia
*Please note: starting line-up and/or player positioning may differ slightly in-game.
The Team of the Week is available to play against each and every week in FIFA Ultimate Team. TOTW items are available by chance when opening FIFA Ultimate Team Packs.
Stay in the conversation on all things FIFA by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter.