FIFA 16 Ultimate Team™ - Team of the Group Stage
Posted December 11th at 10:00am.
Each week FIFA Ultimate Team assembles the best players from international and club competition around the world. This collection of players is available to challenge in FUT.
This limited-time Team of the Group Stage (TOTGS) celebrates player performances from Europe's biggest club competition.
- GK: Gianluigi Buffon – Juventus (Italy)
- CB: Diego Godín – Atlético de Madrid (Spain)
- CB: Naldo – VfL Wolfsburg (Germany)
- CB: David Alaba – Bayern München (Germany)
- LM: Douglas Costa – Bayern München (Germany)
- LM: Alexis Sánchez – Arsenal (England)
- RM: Isco – Real Madrid (Spain)
- RM: Willian – Chelsea (England)
- RM: Hulk – Zenit St. Petersburg (Russia)
- ST: Luis Suárez – FC Barcelona (Spain)
- LW: Cristiano Ronaldo – Real Madrid (Spain)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Matz Sels – AA Gent (Belgium)
- CB: Giorgio Chiellini – Juventus (Italy)
- LM: Raheem Sterling – Manchester City (England)
- LM: Nicolás Gaitán – Benfica (Portugal)
- ST: Antoine Griezmann – Atlético de Madrid (Spain)
- ST: Robert Lewandowski – Bayern München (Germany)
- LW: Neymar Jr. – FC Barcelona (Spain)
- CB: Kurt Zouma – Chelsea (England)
- CB: Jeffrey Bruma – PSV (The Netherlands)
- CM: Miralem Pjanic – AS Roma (Italy)
- RW: Angel Di Maria – Paris Saint-Germain (France)
- ST: Artem Dzyuba – Zenit St. Petersburg (Russia)
*Please note: starting line-up and/or player positioning may differ slightly in-game.
The Team of the Week is available to play against each and every week in FIFA Ultimate Team. TOTW items are available by chance when opening FIFA Ultimate Team Packs.
Stay in the conversation on all things FIFA by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter.