FIFA Ultimate Team - Winter Upgrades
Posted February 15th at 12:00pm.
Gold Player Upgrades (Group 1 of 2)
Gold Player Upgrades (Group 2 of 2)
Silver & Bronze Player Upgrades
FUT Winter Upgrades FAQ
- Upgrades apply to new non-inform players found in packs. Non-IF players in your Club will not receive an upgrade.
- If an upgraded player’s new OVR rating equals or surpasses his existing first in-form’s rating, his IFs will be upgraded respectively.
- If an upgraded player’s new OVR rating does not equal or surpass his existing in-form’s rating, his IFs will not be upgraded. (Ex: Depay has been upgraded from 78 to 79 OVR, therefore his 80 OVR IF will not receive an upgrade)
- However, if an upgraded player with an existing IF gets upgraded across Quality tiers (eg. Silver to Gold), his lower-quality IF will not be upgraded. This preserves the in-form’s high value. (Ex: Harry Kane has been upgraded to a Gold, but his two existing silver IFs will not receive upgrades and will stay Silver.)
- If you already own the in-form version of an upgraded player in your Club, your IF will be upgraded.