TOTW SEPT 18
By EA SPORTS Football Sep 18, 2013
Each week FIFA Ultimate Team assembles the best players from international and club competition around the world. This collection of players is available to challenge in FIFA Ultimate Team.
After five matches in Germany, Borussia Dortmund remains as the only club with a perfect record. They continued their winning streak Saturday, easily defeating Hamburg SV 6:2 at home. Of the six goals scored that day, newly-acquired Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang was responsible for two, increasing his season goal tally to five. Teammate Marco Reus was also involved in the scoring, notching his second goal of the season in the 74th minute.
After losing their first match of the season, Arsenal has won their last three and sit only a point behind first-place Liverpool FC. On Saturday, they easily took care of Sunderland 1:3 on the road. Aaron Ramsey was critical in the match, scoring the winner in the 67th minute then later adding an insurance goal in the 76th.
Starting XI (Playing 3-4-3)
- GK: Sven Ulreich – VfB Stuttgart (Germany)
- CB: Aymen Abdennour – Toulouse (France)
- CB: Ezequiel Garay – SL Benfica (Portugal)
- CB: Hugo Campagnaro – Inter (Italy)
- LM: Marco Reus – Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
- CM: Blaise Matuidi – Paris Saint-Germain (France)
- CM: Aaron Ramsey – Arsenal (England)
- RM: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
- LW: Konstantinos Mitroglou – Olympiacos CFP (Greece)
- RW: Mounir El Hamdaoui – Málaga CF (Spain)
- ST: Jô – Atlético Mineiro (Brazil)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Jussi Jääskeläinen – West Ham United (England)
- CB: Lorenzo Tonelli – Empoli (Italy)
- CAM: Gylfi Sigursson – Tottenham Hotspur (England)
- CAM: Craig Bryson – Derby County (England)
- CAM: Dani Quintana – Jagiellonia Białystok (Poland)
- ST: Ilombe Mboyo – RC Genk (Belgium)
- ST: Andriy Voronin – Dinamo Moskva (Russia)
The Team of the Week is available to play against each and every week in FIFA Ultimate Team. TOTW items are available by chance when opening FIFA Ultimate Team Packs.