FIFA Ultimate Team - Team of the Week
By EA SPORTS Football Mar 5, 2014
Each week FIFA Ultimate Team assembles the best players from international and club competition around the world. This collection of players is available to challenge in FIFA Ultimate Team.
It was a tough week for FC Schalke 04. After an incredible 1:6 loss to Real Madrid mid-week, they traveled to München and were destroyed 5:1 by league leaders Bayern München. Arjen Robben was magnificent in that match, scoring three of the club’s five goals, including one from the penalty spot. In 18 league appearances this season for Bayern, the 30 year-old Dutchman has 10 goals and three assists.
Juventus’ Carlos Tévez is the leading scorer in Italy. He earned his 15th goal of the season in their 0:2 defeat of AC Milan on Sunday. The win, combined with second-placed Roma’s 0:0 draw on Saturday, helped to increase Juventus’ lead atop Serie A to 11 points. With a key match against fourth-placed Fiorentina this Sunday, the club from Turin will continue to rely upon the Argentine to ensure the league trophy stays in that beautiful city.
Chelsea’s André Schürrle earned his first ever hat-trick with the club as they easily defeated their neighborhood rivals Fulham 1:3 on Saturday. Chelsea remains at the top of the Barclays Premier League table going into Saturday’s match against Tottenham. For Schürrle, he now has six goals for the club, and will be called upon to continue the goal-scoring as we move into the final 10 matches of the season.
- GK: Geoffrey Jourdren – Montpellier HSC (France)
- CB:Mats Hummels – Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
- CB: Thiago Silva – Paris Saint-Germain (France)
- CB: Lorik Cana – Lazio (Italy)
- LM: Nico Gaitán– SL Benfica (Portugal)
- CM (RM): André Schürrle – Chelsea (England)
- CM (RM) Moussa Sissoko – Newcastle United (England)
- RM: Arjen Robben – Bayern München (Germany)
- LW (ST): Carlos Tévez – Juventus (Italy)
- ST: Christian Benteke – Aston Villa (England)
- RW (ST): Aduriz – Athletic Club de Bilbao (Spain)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Marek Štěch– Yeovil Town (England)
- CB: Vilmos Vanczák – FC Sion (Switzerland)
- LM: Luke Freeman – Stevenage (England)
- LM: Pione Sisto – FC Midtjylland (Denmark)
- SS: James McFadden – Motherwell (Scotland)
- ST: Leigh Griffiths – Celtic (Scotland)
- ST: Yann Kermorgant – Bournemouth (England)
The Team of the Week is available to play against each and every week in FIFA Ultimate Team. TOTW items are available by chance when opening FIFA Ultimate Team Packs.
FIFA 14 is available now everywhere. Pick up your copy today.