NHL® 14 for Hockey Fights Cancer
By EA SPORTS Hockey Oct 29, 2013
EA SPORTS NHL 14 is partnering up with the NHL and the NHLPA with the common goal of driving awareness to the Hockey Fights Cancer initiative.
NHL 14 will be doing its part by integrating a Hockey Fights Cancer collection into the Hockey Ultimate Team (HUT) game mode. Exclusively throughout the month of October, gamers will have the opportunity to show their support by collecting rare Hockey Fights Cancer player items in HUT.
Most importantly, EA SPORTS NHL 14 will be donating $10,000 to the Hockey Fights Cancer cause.
Player items featured this week:
- Taylor Hall – Edmonton Oilers
- Teemu Selanne – Anaheim Ducks
- Daniel Sedin – Vancouver Canucks
- Shane Doan – Phoenix Coyotes
- James Sheppard – San Jose Sharks
- Tim Jackman – Calgary Flames
- Jason Garrison – Vancouver Canucks
- Jason Demers – San Jose Sharks
HUT in NHL 14 invites gamers to build their own on-ice fantasy squad from a stable of international players and superstars before putting their teams to the test against others online. Teams grow and improve as gamers find and collect their favorite stars and enlist them for in-game action.
For more information on the NHL’s Hockey Fights Cancer initiative, CLICK HERE.