Madden NFL 13 Vita Title Update
Hey guys, Danny Doeberling, one of the Designers on Madden NFL 13 for the Playstation Vita, here to tell you about what we have been working on since launch. We are getting ready for a Title Update that will address some of the issues that may or may have not been hindering your experience, as well as adding some minor enhancements to the overall game. We have had tremendous support from users since launch and we wanted to try and look at some of the issues that the community has been vocal about. Look for the Title Update to be released around the middle of October. The following are some of the high level items that will be addressed.
- Noticeable hitches during cut scenes in between plays, which caused a drop in framerate, have been improved.
- Call Your Shots on Defense can now be called during the Offense’s walk to the line instead of having to wait for the Offense to be set.
- Gameplay camera adjustments. Cameras should now be closer to the field.
- Call Your Shots camera can be accessed during the pre-play walk to the line and will indicate when it is able to be used after the players get set.
- Out of memory crash has been fixed when loading in and out of games.
- Fixed Left Stick issue during playcall when trying to scroll.
- When the user exits from a playbook to a package and starts scrolling, the selection will now move to the top.
- Coin toss cameras have been reworked.
- Overall online stability improvement. Various issues that may cause a user to disconnect from another user have been addressed.
- Unranked games will now influence player skill points.
- Team Records have been updated for the previous NFL season in Franchise Mode.
- Various commentary issues have been addressed.
- Fixed music stacking issues during gameplay.
- Sky textures during dusk have been improved.
- Clear and Smoked visors will now show up correctly in game.
- Players that had graphical issues where their skin was appearing glossy have been addressed.
- Sideline players now have been assigned numbers.
- Removed unsupported player equipment.
- Cut scene camera issues have been fixed.
- Dolphins’ alternate uniform pants issue has been corrected.
- Players’ uniform pants flickering issue has been fixed.
- Stadium wall texture issues fixed.
- Fixed player model chin strap not being attached to the player correctly.
- Cowboys Stadium texture issues resolved.