2013 Top Five NHL Fantasy Rankings - Centers
EA SPORTS is proud to present our 2013 Top Five NHL Fantasy Rankings by Position. If you’re looking to get the jump on your Fantasy Draft and manage your team all the way to the #1 spot, this guide is for you.
Here’s a look at the Top Five Centers:
1. Steven Stamkos (TB)
· As one of the few superstar forwards in the NHL Stamkos has proven to be as consistent as it comes. He has averaged 93 points in his last 3 seasons and has not missed a game.
2. Evgeni Malkin (PIT)
· The reigning Hart Trophy winner is coming off a monster year where he led the league in scoring and could very well do it again this year. This pick doesn’t come without some risk however as Malkin has had his share of injuries over the past few years and is prone to the occasional cold spell.
3. Sidney Crosby (PIT)
· With risk comes reward – Crosby is arguably the best player in hockey and if he plays a full season he could very well have a double digit lead on the runner up in scoring. He gives you elite production in multiple categories and helps out with PIMs as well.
4. Henrik Sedin (VAN)
· You can’t win a hockey pool in the first round, but you can surely lose one with a poor selection. Drafting the Canucks captain is one of the safest picks you can make in any pool as he will consistently finish with a point a game and hasn’t missed an NHL game in 7 seasons.
5. Claude Giroux (PHI)
· The star of NHL 13, Giroux will look to build off his solid 93-pt performance last season and firmly establish himself as a Top 5 point producer in the NHL.
Come back tomorrow for a look at the Top Five Left Wingers for your Fantasy Team!