NHL 14 Dynamic Ratings Update 1
The first NHL®14 Dynamic Ratings update has arrived! For the first year in franchise history, player ratings will be adjusted based on real-world NHL performances.
These ratings changes are available to challenge in both the ‘Play Now’ and ‘Online Versus’ modes*.
Players who are on hot streaks will receive a temporary ratings boost, while players who have been slumping will see a temporary decline in their individual and overall player ratings. For this first update, we have selected 27 NHL players who have played above or below their start of season expectations.
Three players have truly stood out from the crowd this week. P.K Subban has continued to build off his Norris Trophy winning campaign, and he is currently averaging more than a point-per-game. Tomas Hertl, the most talked about player at the moment, made the hockey world take notice with a four-goal performance against the New York Rangers. First overall pick Nathan MacKinnon is looking like he will live up to the hype and is one of the main reasons why the Avalanche are off to an undefeated start.
Make your voice heard. Vote on Facebook for the player who you think receives an ADDITIONAL ratings boost.
Hot Streak Players:
- P.K Subban – Montreal Canadiens
- Lars Eller – Montreal Canadiens
- Carey Price – Montreal Canadiens
- Joe Thornton – San Jose Sharks
- Tomas Hertl – San Jose Sharks
- Nathan MacKinnon – Colorado Avalanche
- Matt Duchene – Colorado Avalanche
- Semyon Varlamov – Colorado Avalanche
- Mason Raymond – Toronto Maple Leafs
- Cody Franson – Toronto Maple Leafs
- Jason Garrison – Vancouver Canucks
- Sean Monahan – Calgary Flames
- Josh Harding – Minnesota Wild
- Sidney Crosby – Pittsburgh Penguins
- Ben Bishop – Tampa Bay Lightning
- Martin St.Louis – Tampa Bay Lightning
- Teddy Purcell – Tampa bay Lightning
Cold Streak Players:
- Nail Yakupov – Edmonton Oilers
- Devan Dubnyk – Edmonton Oilers
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins – Edmonton Oilers
- Henrik Lundqvist – New York Rangers
- Claude Giroux– Philadelphia Flyers
- Jonathan Quick – LA Kings
- Dan Girardi – New York Rangers
- Jiri Tlusty – Carolina Hurricanes
- Sergei Gonchar – Dallas Stars
- Tyler Myers – Buffalo Sabres
*Dynamic Ratings Updates will occur as and when made available. Online Connection Required.