FIFA Ultimate Team - Team of the Week
This week, we keep our attention solely on domestic play in Brazil. Corinthians won their second match of the season with a 0:2 victory over Bahia in Salvador. Alexandre Pato was the hero on the day, scoring both goals in the first half.
Eight goals were scored between Internacional and Vasco de Gama with the club from Porto Alegre winning the match 5:3. Andrés D'Alessandro scored the game-winning goal for Internacional in the 75th minute.
Botafogo took over first place in the standings after a 1:0 win against local rivals Fluminense. The legendary Dutchman Clarence Seedorf scored the winning goal late in the match, and he has now put the ball in the back of the net in two straight matches.
Starting XI (Playing 3-5-2)
- GK: Vanderlei – Coritiba (Brazil)
- CB: Kim Jin Kyu – FC Seoul (Korea)
- CB: Índio – Internacional (Brazil)
- CB: Daniel O’Connor – Bray Wanderers (Ireland)
- CDM: Clarence Seedorf – Botafogo (Brazil)
- CDM: Guilherme – Atlético Mineiro (Brazil)
- LM: Andrés D'Alessandro – Internacional (Brazil)
- CM: Maranhão– Jeju United FC (Korea)
- RM: Jiloan Hamad – Malmö FF (Sweden)
- ST: Chukwu Daniel Chima – Molde FK (Sweden)
- ST: Alexandre Pato – Corinthians (Brazil)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Brad Knighton – Vancouver Whitecaps (Canada)
- CB: Derek Prendergast – Drogheda United (Ireland)
- LM: Saër Sène – New England Revolution (United States)
- LM: Daryl Horgan – Cork City (Ireland)
- CM: Daniel Sjölund - Åtvidabergs FF (Sweden)
- ST: Patrik Ingelsten – Viking FK (Norway)
- ST: Tiarnán Mulvenna– Dundalk FC (Ireland)
Check out the full squad here.
The Team of the Week is available to play against each and every week in FIFA Ultimate Team. TOTW items are available by chance when opening FIFA Ultimate Team Packs.