FIFA Ultimate Team - Team of the Week - January 8
Each week FIFA Ultimate Team assembles the best players from international and club competition around the world. This collection of players is available to challenge in FIFA Ultimate Team.
It was a huge night in Milan as fan favorite Kaká scored his 100th and 101st goals for the club as the struggling side defeated Atalanta 3:0 at the San Siro. The 31 year-old Brazilian re-signed with the club back in September, having previously played with the Rossoneri from 2003 until 2009. Although this ended the club’s three-match winless streak, they sit mid-table with a very slim chance of earning a place in Europe this fall.
Meanwhile, defending champions Juventus increased their lead at the top of the Serie A table after a comfortable 3:0 victory over second place AS Roma. Leonardo Bonucci was one of the three goal scorers on the night, notching his second goal of the season in the 48th minute. It was AS Roma’s first loss of the season and now sit eight points behind Juventus, who look unstoppable in Italy and en-route to a third consecutive league title.
FC Barcelona’s Alexis Sánchez earned his first hat-trick as a member of the club in a 4:0 victory over lowly Elche at the Camp Nou on Sunday. The win keeps FCB in first place but the club will have to continue playing at 100% as Atlético Madrid are right there beside them on equal points, with goal difference being the only thing separating the two.
- GK: Cirilo Saucedo – Tijuana (Mexico)
- CB: Gonzalo Rodríguez – Fiorentina (Italy)
- CB: Leonardo Bonucci – Juventus (Italy)
- CB (RB): Carvajal – Real Madrid (Spain)
- LM (CAM): Dries Mertens – Napoli (Italy)
- CM (CAM): Kaká – Milan (Italy)
- CM: Ivan Rakitić – Sevilla FC (Spain)
- RM: Sofiane Feghouli – Valencia CF (Spain)
- ST: Ikechukwu Uche – Villareal CF (Spain)
- RW: Alexis Sánchez – FC Barcelona (Spain)
- LW: Antoine Griezmann – Real Sociedad (Spain)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Matt Duke – Northampton Town (England)
- RWB: Paul Aguilar – América (Mexico)
- CB: Leon Legge – Gillingham (England)
- CM: Liam Miller – Brisbane Roar (Australia)
- CAM: Soriano – UD Almería
- CAM: Alejandro Domínguez – Olympiacos CFP (Greece)
- ST: Wes Fletcher – York City (England)
The Team of the Week is available to play against each and every week in FIFA Ultimate Team. TOTW items are available by chance when opening FIFA Ultimate Team Packs.
FIFA 14 is available now everywhere. Pick up your copy today.