EA Named to Top UK Women in Video Games
MCV has announced the Top 100 UK Women in Video Games and eight EA women have made the list. In association with Women in Games Jobs, this list recognizes women from all areas of the games industry in the UK.
We're proud to see so many of our own make this list among some of the most talented women in the industry, especially when they represent multiple studios and job functions.
The following women were recognized:
- Sue Eilfield, VP of HR, EA
- Fiona Sperry, Studio Director, Criterion Games, EA
- Catalina Lou, Senior Director of Sales and Marketing, EA
- Emily Newton Dunn, Designer, Playfish
- Gemma Silvers, Director of Shared Technology, Playfish
- Maëlenn Lumineau, Localization and Operations, Project Manager, EA
- MoJen Jenkins, Audio Director, Playfish
- Sam Parker, Senior Development Director, EA
Congratulations to all of the women who made the list, announced today on International Women's Day. For the full list, visit MCV here.
And stay tuned here to The Beat where we'll continue to recognize the women of EA leading up to GDC. Join in on the conversation of how women can get involved and encourage each other in the games industry with the hashtag #PlayAs1.