How to Take Screenshots in NCAA Football 14
By Kevin26385 Jul 11, 2013
EA SPORTS Game Changers are high-profile members of the EA SPORTS community who use their expert knowledge of our games to inform, entertain, and assist others.
Today's Game Changers blog comes to us from “Kevin26385,” who has been in the Game Changers program since its inception in February 2010. Follow him on Twitter at @Kevin26385.
NCAA Football 14 is the deepest in franchise history, and we want to see your best moments captured for the community. The best screenshots will be featured in a weekly roundup on EASPORTS.com.
Here is a step-by-step process on how to take screenshots and share them with the community:
- Pause the game and select “Instant Replay” on the menu screen
- Click the right joystick to see how to manipulate the image
- Click the left joystick to take a screenshot and select “Add to EA SPORTS Highlights”
- After completing your game, select “My NCAA Legacy” and find the image in “EA SPORTS Highlights
- Upload your photo to the EA SPORTS servers
- Log in to EASPORTS.com and select “media” in your profile
- Select “photos” to see the images you captured
A few tips on how to capture great images:
- Vary your photos by mixing up time of day and weather options
- Highlight weather degradation by playing in the rain. Capture images late in rainy games for best results
- Great pictures do not necessarily have to include the ball carrier. There are opportunities for awesome screenshots all over the field!
Have any more tips? Hit up Kevin on Twitter @Kevin26385.
NCAA Football 14 is now available for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Fans can visit the NCAA Football website, Facebook, and Twitter to find exclusive assets and unique insights into all of this year’s new features. College football enthusiasts can also get involved in the conversation by tweeting with the hashtag #PLAYTRUE.