By EASPORTS Nov 8, 2011
In this Madden NFL 12 Pro Tip, Stephen "SGibs7" Gibbons teaches you to play defense like the pros by adding an "extra defender" to your scheme. Many times an offensive player in the backfield can be guarded with the use of zone coverage while the base of the defense is in man-to-man.
Formation: 46 Normal
Play: Inside Blitz
1. Pinch defensive line.
2. Crash defensive line left.
3. Reblitz MLB and stack in left B gap.
4. Drop weak side DE into a purple zone.
5. Place blitzing outside LB into a QB Spy.
6. User control the deep FS in coverage.
*Make sure to defend the uncovered offensive player if his route breaks to the uncovered part of the field*
Be sure to tune into the "This Week in Madden Show" LIVE every Wednesday at 8:30pm EST.
Follow us on Twitter: @sgibs7, @maddenbible, @primagames