Transfer your Madden NFL 25 Ultimate Team from PS3 to PS4
By EA SPORTS Nov 13, 2013
Reminder prior to transfer: IMPORTANT: To transfer your COINS, you must go to the store in MUT and purchase a coin card prior to the transfer. All the items you transfer can still be used on PlayStation 3, however, once you transfer an item, it can no longer be auctioned or traded on your PlayStation 3, so make sure to take that into consideration before you make your decision to transfer. For further help or assistance please visit https://help.ea.com/en/madden/madden-25.
1. From the Madden NFL 25 Main Menu, select the Madden Ultimate Team (MUT) tile.
2. Complete the tutorial as you did previously on PlayStation 3.
3. After you have completed the tutorial, opened your starter pack, and landed on the MUT main menu, go into Solo Challenges (bottom left tile).
4. Once in Solo Challenges, press Circle to exit and return to the MUT main menu.
5. Very Important: In the bottom left of the screen, select the “TRANSFER ITEMS.”
6. A pop-up will appear to initiate the process and will guide you step-by-step to completion.
7. When complete, a final pop-up will confirm that your transferred items have been placed in your reserves.
Note: This transfer applies only to the same platform, PS3 to PS4, ONLY.
Click here for information on transferring from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.