The holidays are finally here, so we figured why not give you the best that Madden has to offer. Every day, starting December 1, we will give away something for 24 hours each day. In order to claim your prize/enter to win, you will need to go to our Facebook page and like, share or comment on the daily post. Check back daily to find out what prize you could be taking home! Eligibility restrictions apply. Click here for OFFICIAL RULES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE 13+ TO ENTER. VOID IN NY, FL, PROVINCE OF QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
You must have a Facebook account to enter. Visit www.facebook.com to create a free account.
1. Entry. The Madden NFL 13 Holiday Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts 10:00 AM EST December 1, 2012 and ends at 9:59 AM on December 26, 2012 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Beginning daily at 10:00 AM EST and ending 9:59 AM the following day (the “Daily Drawing Period”), visit www.facebook.com/easportsmaddennfl.com and “Like”, “Share” or “Comment” (each an Entry) to a Prize Post for the Madden NFL 13 Holiday Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) to be entered into the Daily Drawing. Limit: Up to 3 entries per day per username and email address throughout the duration of the Sweepstakes Period will be accepted. You may be entered more than once but are only eligible to win one prize for each daily drawing. No other methods of entry will be accepted.
All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.Completed entriesmust be received by 9:59 AM EST during the Daily Drawing Period. Entries that are deleted are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, or misdirected entries. Use of a false email account will disqualify an entry. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, misdirected entries, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, misdirected, garbled, damaged or delayed electronic or other communications or other technical problems related to website entries. The use of scripts or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the web site, or who otherwise violates these rules. By entering, entrants accept and agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and Conditions.
Comments made on the Post must not contain any pornography, or other illicit content, and must be appropriate for audiences at least 13 years of age, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any Entry that incorporates prohibited content, including but not limited to, trademarks, names, or other third party property(ies), any content that is pornographic, illicit, or otherwise not appropriate for audiences aged at least 13 or that otherwise in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion violates the above and/or is not in compliance with these Official Rules, will not be accepted for entry and will not be eligible to win any prize in this Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is only open to residents of the 50 United States (except New York and Florida), the District of Columbia and Canada (except the Province of Quebec) who are 13 years of age or older at time Sweepstakes begins and who had Internet access as of November 22, 2012. Residents of New York, Florida and the Province of Quebec are not eligible. Employees of Electronic Arts Inc. (“Sponsor”), and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies (“Sponsor and its agents”) and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited, restricted or taxed by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. Prizes; Winner Selection and Notification. There are 160 Daily Drawing prizes, ranging in approximate value from $5 to $2,000. The Daily Drawing Prize will for each day will be announced at www.facebook.com/easportsmaddennfl.com. Odds of winning any prize depend upon the number of eligible entries in the Sweepstakes.
The approximate cumulative retail value of the Prizes is $17,148.00
Prizes are not transferable. No substitution of prizes for cash or other goods and services is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of approximately equal value. Game versions, including platform for play/consoles/apparel sizes/game consoles make/model to be awarded as prizes are within the sole discretion of Sponsor and subject to availability. Platforms/consoles are not included in prizes except as otherwise stated in these Official Rules. An Origin Account, access to a game console and access to Madden NFL 13 for the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 may be required for the Madden Ultimate Team coins and pack prizes. All expenses not specified above, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes, and international tariffs, are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.
Winners for each day’s respective prize will be determined by random drawing within 24 hours following the respective post within the Sweepstakes Period from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted at Sponsor’s address as indicated in Section 6 of these rules by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding.
Winners may be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and, except where prohibited, Liability/Publicity Release, in the form provided by Sponsor, within 14 days of attempted notification in order to claim prize. If a minor wins a prize, it will be awarded in the name of the minor’s parent or legal guardian, who will also be responsible for signing any necessary releases, consents and affidavits. Canadian winners must also answer a skill-based question in order to claim prize. Winners will be notified the next business day by an email sent to the email address specified on their Facebook account. If winner cannot be contacted at this email address, is contacted and does not respond as directed within 14 days of attempted notification, refuses the prize or is ineligible to accept the prize, prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. All prizes claimed in accordance with the Official Rules will be awarded. Winners may be required to provide a shipping address to claim prize. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prize.
4. General Conditions.Electronic Arts Inc. and its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies are not in any way responsible or liable for damages, loss or injury resulting from entrants’ participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, shipping and handling, loss, use or mis-use of any prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes. Entrants and Winners assume sole liability for injuries, including personal injuries and/or damage to property, caused or claimed to be caused by participating in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, shipping and handling, loss, use or mis-use of any prize awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, computer virus, bug, tampering, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor has the right to select winners from eligible entries at any time before the termination of the Sweepstakes. If terminated Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action.
By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree (i) that Sponsor may post their entries on Sponsor’s website and in any and all publicity and advertising for Electronic Arts, this Sweepstakes or other promotions by Sponsor without any further attribution, notification or compensation to entrants, and except if entrant is a resident of TN or otherwise where prohibited by law, has the right to use the entries along with entrant’s user or screen name and hometown therewith; (ii) to be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the judges, and (iii) to be contacted by Sponsor or its agents by telephone, mail or email regarding this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and all claims must be resolved in the United States. If there is a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered.
5. Winners list. A winners list will be available at easports.com/madden-nfl/holidaysweepstakesafter all winners are determined, verified and posted for approximatelytwo weeks.
6. Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Electronic Arts Inc. 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065.
© 2012 Electronic Arts Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints will be directed to Electronic Arts. Facebook is not associated with this promotion and by entering, you fully and completely release Facebook from any liability arising out of this promotion.
Nintendo, Apple and Microsoft are not sponsoring, endorsing or otherwise associated with this Contest.