FIFA Ultimate Team - Team of the Week - November 13
By EA SPORTS Football Nov 14, 2013
Each week FIFA Ultimate Team assembles the best players from international and club competition around the world. This collection of players is available to challenge in FIFA Ultimate Team.
Even with the injury to superstar Lionel Messi, FC Barcelona continued their winning ways over the weekend. On Sunday, the Catalan club easily took care of Real Betis 1:4 in Seville. Cesc Fàbregas was vital, scoring twice in the second half and adding an assist earlier in the match.
Consistency has been an issue for FC Schalke 04 this season. After an embarrassing loss to Chelsea in London last Wednesday, the Gelsenkirchen club returned home and disposed of Werder Bremen 3:1 on Saturday. In the match, recently acquired Kevin-Prince Boateng scored twice. He first tied the match in the 64th minute, and then would score the match winner five minutes from time.
Although Juventus only sit a point behind league leaders AS Roma, fans around the world have been talking about Paul Pogba. On Sunday, the club from Turin easily defeated 3rd placed Napoli 3:0. Pogba scored the match’s third goal with a stunning volley from just outside the penalty area. The Frenchman has been known for scoring from long-range and this goal will surely be talked about for quite some time.
- GK: Tim Krul – Newcastle United (England)
- CB: Virgil van Dijk – Celtic (Scotland)
- CB: Simon Kjær– LOSC Lille (France)
- CB: Wes Brown – Sunderland (England)
- CM: Daniele Conti – Cagliari (Italy)
- CM: Adam Lallana – Southampton (England)
- LM: Paul Pogba – Juventus (Italy)
- RM: Cesc Fàbregas – FC Barcelona (Spain)
- CAM: Kevin-Prince Boateng – FC Schalke 04 (Germany)
- ST: Heung-Min Son – Bayer O4 Leverkusen (Germany)
- ST: Yura Movsisyan – Spartak Moskva (Russia)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Jamie MacDonald – Heart of Midlothian (Scotland)
- CB: Kees Kwakman – NAC Breda (The Netherlands)
- RM: Kasper Kusk – Aalborg BK (Denmark)
- LM: Timo Werner – VfB Stuttgart (Germany)
- ST: Yooussef El Arabi – Granada CF (Spain)
- ST: Ross McCormack – Leeds United (England)
- ST: Mauro Moselli – León (Mexico)
The Team of the Week is available to play against each and every week in FIFA Ultimate Team. TOTW items are available by chance when opening FIFA Ultimate Team Packs.
FIFA 14 is available now everywhere. Pick up your copy today.