FIFA Ultimate Team - Team of the Week - February 12
By EA SPORTS Football Feb 13, 2014
Each week FIFA Ultimate Team assembles the best players from international and club competition around the world. This collection of players is available to challenge in FIFA Ultimate Team.
At the moment, Chelsea are at the top of the Barclays Premier League table but they could be anywhere from first to third over the next few days with how tight the BPL is right now. If they hope to remain league leaders, they will need their squad to play the way Eden Hazard did last Saturday. The 23 year-old Belgium international recorded his first hat-trick as a member of the Blues in their 3:0 victory over Newcastle United. In 26 games played this season, the winger is the club’s leading scorer, putting the ball in the back of the net 12 times.
Within the first twenty minutes of their match against Arsenal, Liverpool FC had built a four-goal lead en-route to a 5:1 victory. The damage began within the first minute when defender Martin Škrtel scored on a set-piece cross. The Slovak scored his second of the match nine minutes later to give the club a two-goal lead. Teammate Raheem Sterling also scored twice in the match; His first goal happened in the 16th minute and he followed that up with the club’s fifth score in the 52nd.
Gonzalo Higuaínput in two second-half goals, including the match-winner to help Napoli secure a 3:1 victory over an inconsistent Milan side. While the visitors took the lead after only seven minutes, they could only maintain that advantage for another four minutes before the hosts tied the match. In 22 league matches, Higuaín now has 12 goals and seven assists.
- GK: Danijel Subašić– AS Monaco (France)
- CB: Walter Samuel – Inter (Italy)
- CB: Martin Škrtel – Liverpool (England)
- CB: Sébastien Bassong – Norwich City (England)
- CM: Dimitri Payet – Olympique de Marseille (France)
- LM: Eden Hazard – Chelsea (England)
- CM: Luka Modrić – Real Madrid (Spain)
- CAM: Henrikh Mkhitaryan – Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
- LW: Raheem Sterling – Liverpool (England)
- ST: Adrián Ramos – Hertha BSC (Germany)
- ST: Gonzalo Higuaín– Napoli (Italy)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Jake Cole – Plymouth Argyle (England)
- LB: Jelle Van Damme – Standard Liège (Belgium)
- CDM: Verza – UD Almería (Spain)
- CM: Ji Sung Park – PSV (The Netherlands)
- ST: Scott Hogan – Rochdale (England)
- ST: Jonatan Soriano – Red Bull Salzburg (Austria)
- ST: Borja Viguera - Deportivo Alavés (Spain)
The Team of the Week is available to play against each and every week in FIFA Ultimate Team. TOTW items are available by chance when opening FIFA Ultimate Team Packs.
FIFA 14 is available now everywhere. Pick up your copy today.