FIFA Ultimate Team - Team of the Week - December 4
By EA SPORTS Football Dec 5, 2013
Each week FIFA Ultimate Team assembles the best players from international and club competition around the world. This collection of players is available to challenge in FIFA Ultimate Team.
The Perfect Hat-Trick is a real achievement in FIFA 14 and Gareth Bale gave a tutorial on Saturday in Real Madrid’s 4:0 victory over Real Valldolid. The Welsh international first scored with his head, then scored again in the 66th minute with his right foot. To cap off the three-goal night, Bale scored with his left foot, his preferred foot, in the 89th minute. The victory, coupled with FC Barcelona’s loss in Bilbao, helped close the gap for Real Madrid, now only three points out of first place.
Arjen Robben scored his fifth and sixth goals of the Bundesliga season as the German leaders easily defeated league bottom-dwellers TSV Eintracht Braunschweig 2:0 at home. The club from München continues to hold firm in first place, four points ahead of 2nd place Bayer Leverkusen.
Manchester City are riding a two-match winning streak following their 3:0 victory over Swansea City. Frenchman Samir Nasri scored twice for the home side, both in the second half to help secure the victory. When it clicks, the Man City offense has been incredible, scoring 16 goals in their last four fixtures and only losing one of those matches.
Arsenal continue to sit atop the Barclays Premier League table, in large part to the breakout performance of Aaron Ramsey. The 22 year-old scored twice in their 0:3 victory over Cardiff City. Last season Ramsey managed only one goal in 36 league appearances, while this season, he has already amassed eight goals and doesn’t show any signs of slowing down. For Gunner supporters who have been waiting nearly ten years for their next Premier League title, Ramsey’s performance has them thinking this just may be the season.
Starting XI (Playing 3-5-2)
- GK: Ricardo – Académica (Portugal)
- LB: Sejad Salihović – 1899 Hoffenheim (Germany)
- CB: John Terry – Chelsea (England)
- CB: Loïc Perrin – AS Saint-Etienne (France)
- CDM: Aaron Ramsey – Aresenal (England)
- CDM: Borja Valero – Fiorentina (Italy)
- LM: Samir Nasri – Manchester City (England)
- CM: Arjen Robben – Bayern München (Germany)
- RM: Gareth Bale – Real Madrid (Spain)
- ST: Jonas – Valencia CF (Spain)
- ST: Jurado – Spartak Moskva (Russia)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Cristopher Toselli – Universidad Católica (Chile)
- LB: Bryan Oviedo – Everton (England)
- CB: Kim Won Il – Pohang Steelers (Korea)
- RM: Kevin Kampl - Red Bull Salzurg (Austria)
- CDM: Iturraspe – Athletic Club de Bilbao (Spain)
- ST: Wissam Ben Yedder – Toulouse FC (France)
- ST: Kim Dong Ki – Gangwon FC (Korea)
The Team of the Week is available to play against each and every week in FIFA Ultimate Team. TOTW items are available by chance when opening FIFA Ultimate Team Packs.
FIFA 14 is available now everywhere. Pick up your copy today.