FIFA Ultimate Team - Team of the Matchday 2
By EA SPORTS Football Jun 23, 2014
Each week FIFA Ultimate Team assembles the best players from international and club competition around the world. This collection of players is available to challenge in FIFA Ultimate Team.
For the biggest event in the world, we are creating special Team of the Matchday squads. These players have been selected based on their performance in the second round of matches.
- GK: Guillermo Ochoa – AC Ajaccio (France) – Mexico
- CB (RB): Vassilis Torosidis – AS Roma (Italy) – Greece
- CB: Gary Medel – Cardiff City (England) – Chile
- CB (RB): Martin Caceres – Juventus (Italy) – Uruguay
- LM: André Ayew – Olympique de Marseille (France) – Ghana
- CM (LM): Eden Hazard – Chelsea (England) – Belgium
- CM: Blaise Matuidi – Paris Saint-Germain (France) – France
- RM: Juan Cuadrado – Fiorentina (Italy) - Colombia
- LW: Karim Benzema – Real Madrid (Spain) – France
- ST: Luis Suarez – Liverpool (England) – Uruguay
- RW: Mathieu Valbuena – Olympique de Marseille – France
- GK: Vincent Enyeama – LOSC Lille (France) – Nigeria
- CB: Rafik Halliche – Académica (Portugal) – Algeria
- CM: Charles Aranguiz – Internacional (Brazil) – Chile
- RM: Ivan Perisic – VfL Wolfsburg (Germany) – Croatia
- LW: Memphis Depay – PSV (The Netherlands) – The Netherlands
- CAM: Bryan Ruis – PSV (The Netherlands) – Costa Rica
- ST: Clint Dempsey – Seattle Sounders (United States) – United States
The Team of the Week/Team of the Matchday is available to play against each and every week in FIFA Ultimate Team. TOTW/TOTM items are available by chance when opening FIFA Ultimate Team Packs.
FIFA 14 is available now everywhere. Pick up your copy today.